Full-Stack Digital Marketer
I am a full-stack digital marketer who has a very agile approach to his work being able to be a one-person digital marketing team. Since 2010, I have been doing digital marketing working both for my own projects and organizations.
Since the start of my professional career, I worked in a start-up, large corporations & agency which gives me a great perspective to understand all types of businesses in every stage. Working in different countries for multiple markets is also my biggest advantage when it comes to international businesses.
Now I am here in Berlin and ready to help your business grow too.
I am who you need for your business growth
Many years of experience, dozens of successful projects, working in different countries and cultures are my strongest assets that will help your business grow organically no matter where your business is located.
+ Years of Experience
+ Brands I Worked For Globally
+ Hours Doing Digital Marketing
Countries My Clients From
Since 2014, I helped many organizations grow organically within different industries in different countries and markets.
Digital Marketing Manager
Mersin - Turkey, Sep 2020 - Present (3 years)
My work at MEFA includes;
- Create digital marketing strategy from scratch for Nerissa Mefa project.
- Execute the strategy as a one-man all-rounder marketeer working closly with the management and sales team.
- Multilingual Nerissa Mefa project website creation which is optimized for bringing leads and presenting the project's features. > nerissamefa.com
- Create, execute and measure Facebook & Instagram, Google & Youtube ads based on the business' needs.
- Build ad campaigns to increase the brand awareness and generate leads.
- Run strategically traditional ad campaigns using billboards across the city of Mersin.
- Design email marketing campaigns using the database collected through leads.
- Create email sequences using marketing automation tool.
- Redesign corporate website > mefagroup.com
- While creating the website, all SEO functionality were taken into consideration which eased my SEO strategy execution after the launch.
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and display advertising.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create compelling content, including graphics, videos, and blog posts, that aligns with the overall marketing strategy.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance using tools such as Google Analytics, and make data-driven recommendations to improve results.
- Manage budgets and timelines for campaigns, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Digital Marketing Manager
Warsaw - Poland, Apr 2018 - Jul 2020 (2 years 4 months)
👨💻 Led a cybersecurity online education project (B2C2B) where I managed to bring these results in a year:
• 40% increase in revenue.
• 125% traffic increase to the website.
• 92.57% audience growth in social media
• 57.34% increase in newsletter list.
• Posts' reach was more than 6,5 million on social media.
Activities that helped me achieved these numbers:
• Organized 5 new webinars with more than 6k registrants and 4k live attendees.
• Sent more than 1 million emails as part of the email marketing strategy.
• Published 31 new blog posts.
• Launched 4 new products.
• Repurposed the existing content as part of an SEO strategy.
• Optimized marketing automation setup.
👨💻 Led and delivered 6 go-to-market digital marketing strategies to various companies from different countries within the different markets for these business types: B2B, B2B Saas, B2C2B
Strategy includes the following elements:
• Client’s current funnel evaluation
• Goal definition
• Market research including competitor and current market overview
• Persona definition
• USP definition
• New funnel flow based on clients needs (Inbound, Outbound, ABM, Event)
• Detailed KPI simulation with budgeting
• Keyword research
• Content marketing strategy for inbound and outbound marketing based on the new funnel drawn
• Marketing tech stack recommendation
• New sitemap based on the strategy defined
• Go-to-market execution plan
• SEO strategy
👨💻 Apart from those responsibilities stated above I have had 2 main responsibilities;
• Mentored the content marketing team consisting of 7-8 members for a year organizing weekly meetings with a focus on gaining new skills, leading 1:1 meetings to solve their current issues and give them directions to grow.
• I am now leading and executing a B2B digital marketing project for a global corporate company within the IT industry with the activities includes marketing tech stack implementation, brand new website design & structure based on the new funnels.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Istanbul - Turkey, Oct 2017 - Mar 2018 (6 months)
• Creating a digital marketing strategy for the new year taking into account all new product launches.
• Managing digital advertisings through Google Adwords, Google Doubleclick, and other internet ad networks.
• Organising new blog launch working with agencies. www.mapfre.com.tr/blog
• Improving SEO results working on the existing and new content.
• Managing CMS system updating the website content taking UX design into consideration.
• Doing A/B or Split tests on the sales pages to increase the conversion rate using Unbounce.
• Helping the team plan, organize and execute the new customer zone website. go.mapfre.com.tr (Turkey's first duo language and 100% mobile optimized customer service website)
• Creating and managing e-mail marketing campaigns for lead generation and community management purposes.
• Doing internal communication by sending newsletters to the entire company.
• Managing and executing a limited time digital campaign to attract more visitors to our new feature online car insurance quote page.
• Executing A/B tests for the website for conversion optimization.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Istanbul - Turkey, Jan 2016 - Sep 2017 (1 year 9 months)
GENERALI is a global insurance company which operates in 50 countries through more than 400 companies and nearly 72,000 employees.
• Responsible for all the content marketing strategy which was aligned with the sales funnel of our insurance commerce activities and worked as a conversion specialist.
Activities I did regarding content marketing strategy creation and execution:
• Created new content marketing strategy.
• Budget & KPI set-up for the new strategy.
• Developed and executed a monthly editorial content calendar for digital channels (display/ affiliate/social media/blog).
• Managed social media accounts with the aspects of creating strategy, composing content, publishing post etc.
• Managed company's blog where I created more than 70 blog posts which increased blog traffic more than 300% with 300k new users.
• Planned and executing offline and online campaigns.
• Responsible for all the creative processes and production including social media content, ads & campaigns, google adwords, campaign creatives, advertorials, email marketing.
• Did an influencer marketing working with bloggers in a strategic way to increase brand awareness.
• Monitoring and reporting activities of social media, CPM ads, Advertorials, blog traffic and engagement.
• Created a New Year's celebration video including setup, shooting and editing.
• Managed agencies for creative works and SEM.
• Covered live event on social media with live broadcast, hashtag management etc.
Activities I did as a conversion specialist:
• Increased lead generation through social media and blog.
• Our local ad campaign helped us reach 3000 leads every day which is an increase by more than 200%.
• Provided insights and analysis on all campaign key performance indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Istanbul - Turkey, May 2015 - Dec 2015 (8 months)
MOPAK is a Turkey based global cardboard & paper production company that has a strong local notebook brand Mopak Defter, which makes the company having B2B & B2C types.
I started working as the first digital marketer (one-person digital marketing team) and successfully completed the main following tasks:
• Created digital marketing go-to-market strategy from the scratch both for B2B & B2C brand.
• As a result, we created 2 new websites mopak.com.tr & mopakdefter.com.
• I created mopak.com.tr by myself using Wordpress including the content creation process managing all the steak holders.
• I managed the agency who created mopakdefter.com based on our new strategy.
Social Media Specialist
Istanbul - Turkey, Jan 2014 - Apr 2015 (1 year 4 months)
• Managing social media accounts for 3 different brands, Okyanus Kolejleri, SuperStep, Doğuş Çay.
• Working as a brand manager for 2 different firms. (SuperStep, Okyanus Kolejleri)
• Preparing social media strategies for different brands.
• Managing social media campaign called #oldiebutselfie for SuperStep. Organizing the project from beginning to the end.
• Copywriter for related brands' social media accounts and campaigns.
• Updating the blog page of the agency with digital media news.
• Creating real-time marketing content for Citroen Turkey social media accounts.
• Composing appealing viral conent on Onedio.com for Doğuş Çay.
• Being part of the creative team to organize Adımı Tarihe Yazdım walking application for Astra Zeneca and Turkish Diabetes Association.
• Working with clients to make sure we are on the right path for Gittigidiyor(eBay) Cadde website as a project manager.
• Researching for new content creators such as vloggers and contacting them to produce quality and well-made videos for Gittigidiyor(eBay) Cadde website.
• Reporting and analyzing outcomes periodically, analyzing reports and consumer trends.
I have completed my bachelor's degree in Business Administration at Marmara University which is one of the best schools in Turkey. Afterward, I attended an international diploma program at UC Berkeley learning project management with top-quality students from all over the world. When I realized that I am still hungry for knowledge, I decided to advance my digital marketing skills at Middlesex University who that time was one of the few master degrees in the field you could find in the world.
BA, Business Administration
2005 - 2009
IDP, Project Management
2010 - 2011
MA, e-Marketing and Social Media